Boss or CFO
Unable to convince your
manager or purchasing department that RBRVS EZ-Fees should be
installed on your PC? We will help you by providing the top
15 reasons RBRVS EZ-Fees will benefit your medical organization or
- Low Cost
Solution. For only $199 (see options
for Professional and Pro Plus versions) you can create and
manage and unlimited number of RBRVS fee schedules WITHOUT
hiring a computer programmer, consultant or accountant.
- Very User Friendly - No mathematical formulas, conversion
factors or knowledge of RBRVS required. RBRVS EZ-Fees was
designed for the beginner. The goal was simple - create a
Windows application that didn't require any prior knowledge of
RBRVS. You don't even need a calculator. - One main
screen, no technical manuals and no complicated installations.
Just insert the CD and follow the menu guided
- Exports to Excel, Access, dBASE, and ASCII. RBRVS
EZ-Fees does not restrict exporting. If you can see it on the
main screen you can export it to your favorite software
application. Many advanced users use RBRVS EZ-Fees to
create Excel spreadsheets for other applications such as
physician compensation modeling with Work Practice Units.
- Create Fee Schedules in Seconds. With a few clicks you
can create accurate RBRVS based fee schedules. Options include:
NonFacility Participating, NonFacility Non Participating,
Facility Participating, Facility Non Participating, Facility
Limiting, 5 User Defined Fee and Frequency Schedules.
- Locate Any Code in Seconds. CPT and HCPCS codes can be
found by several methods: 5-digit quick search, scrolling, key
word search and advanced queries. For hard to find codes you can
include and exclude keywords in the same search or query.
- No Government Downloads. RBRVS EZ-Fees is shipped with
all the codes, descriptions, RVUs and GPCIs necessary for access
to over 10,000 CPT and HCPCS procedures and services in an
easy-to-use application. If you need or prefer to work in
Excel/Access/Fox simply select File-Export.
- All US Localities. RBRVS EZ-Fees provides access to all
Medicare Localities including Puerto Rico, Guam and the Virgin
- Zip Code
Lookup. If you don't know your Medicare locality by
description simply enter a 5 digit zip code.
- Windows Compatible (2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7). If you are
familiar with Windows you will be at home with RBRVS EZ-Fees.
- Official CPT Long and Short Descriptions. RBRVS EZ-Fees
is a licensed AMA CPT coding product. Each registered user is
covered by the AMA's exclusive CPT copyright.
- RBRVS Status Indicators and Value Added CPT Notes. For advanced users, RBRVS
EZ-Fees provides 16 status indicators such as: pre, post &
inter operative percents, multiple procedure, assistant and
surgery, physician supervision, and billable medical code/supply
indicators and more. All status indicators and CPT Notes export.
- Optional GAP
Codes. This additional table provides pricing for CPT /
HCPCS codes not priced by Medicare.
- FREE Updates. RBRVS EZ-Fees comes with free updates via
the web for the fiscal year. There is not fee if you lost
your CD or keycode for reinstalling.
- FREE Tech Support. All Wasserman Medical Software products come with
free technical support. Support is available via phone, fax, email.
- 30 Day-Money Back Guarantee of Satisfaction. If you do
not find RBRVS EZ-Fees helpful for any reason simply return the
CD for a full refund. No questions asked.